The TRX2 Hair Journal is an email newsletter that is sent periodically to those who have initiated email contact with TRX2. The TRX2 Hair Journal has two goals:
The first goal is to present informed, authoritative summaries of emerging issues and serious investigation into the growing field of Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA). The TRX2 Hair Journal uses everyday language to illuminate science-based facts and isolate the hype that plagues much discussion of the physical and psychological declines associated with hair loss.
The second goal is to provide a forum for subscribers and TRX2® customers to ask questions to Dr. Thomas Whitfield. Dr. Whitfield is a member of TRX2’s Scientific Advisory Board and has been conducting research on potassium channels for many years as a faculty member of the University of Oxford’s Department of Biochemistry. Questions for his Ask Tom column should be addressed to AskTom@trx2.com.
Sign up today to receive a free copy each quarter of the TRX2 Hair Journal, as well as periodic updates on TRX2’s innovative research of hair loss, clinical trials and other health-related topics.
Current and Back Issues
- 2010 – Volume 2
- Hair and Scalp Anatomy: What Causes Hair Loss? 9/10
- Risks Associated with Finasteride Treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia 8/10
- Nutrition and Your Hair 7/10
- L – Carnitine Promotes Hair Growth 6/10
- BCAA and Their Hair Growth Stimulating Effect 5/10
- Niacin – A Natural Agent for Hair Growth 4/10
- Future Medical Treatments Against Male and Female Pattern Baldness 3/10
- Anti-Aging Tips for Men and Women 2/10
- Do Diet and Exercise Really Matter? (Part 2) 1/10
- 2009 – Volume 1
- Do Diet and Exercise Really Matter? 12/09
- Finasteride (Propecia) as Treatment For Hair Loss 11/09
- Minoxidil (Rogaine) as Treatment For Hair Loss 10/09
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral) as Treatment For Hair Loss 9/09
- Hair Transplants: FUE vs. Strip (an in-depth discussion) 8/09
- Considering a Hair Transplant? 7/09